Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let's start over.

Here starts the beginning of my new blog. It's been quite some time since I've truly used anything to blog. The last time I did any kind of blogging was back in the Xanga days of middle school. School is school. Life is life. Friends are friends. Things have just been as simple as that. Follow me as I record my life in words. The difficult times. The easy times. The fun days. The not-so fun days. Times where I want to cry. Times where I just feel so accomplished. Let's do life together :)

Rick Baleros

2 comments:

  1. Excited to be following your blog! I used some of the pictures you took of me for my blog. :) Just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks Jessica :)

    I saw that you used some of my pictures :P

    You have my utmost permission to use any pictures I've taken!

    ReplyDelete