Sunday, March 21, 2010

Encounter with Christ.

I didn't go this semester, but I did go last semester on my school's retreat that is called "Encounter with Christ"

The retreatants from this semester came back today from their weekend treat. In the best way possible, they broke my heart. To see some of my friends come back from a weekend that I know changed my life and see that God had done something with them was the most awesome thing ever.

I love it when God works through people, especially when he makes it known that they were worked through. Those slight changes in their character - God worked through them. This genuine need to want to be a better person - God worked through them. This realism about the person - God worked through them.

I would love to talk more about EWC, but it's such an awesome retreat that the slightest information that slips out of my mouth may ruin it for those that will eventually go on it them self.

I'll leave you though with these two clips:

Fall 2009 Encounter with Christ Theme "By Your Side"


Spring 2010 Encounter with Christ Theme "Love is Here"


- Rick Baleros

No comments:

Post a Comment